Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Friday, October 27, 2006

Memorial Celebration in Halifax

Family and friends of Iain are invited to an informal memorial celebration taking place in Halifax. The celebration will be held in the Computer Science Atrium at Dalhousie University (6050 University Avenue), on Saturday November 4th, beginning at 6pm and continuing throughout the evening. There will be a cash bar as well as sound equipment should anyone wish to say a few words or play a few songs. All proceeds from the bar as well as any donations will be given to the Canadian Cancer Society on Iain's behalf.

As always, I am thankful for the love and support everyone has shown us through the last year and a half. I hope to see you all on November 4th.

Kathryn

60 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home