Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Free At Last, Free At Last

So Friday I made my escape from the hospital, and I'm home sweet home again. The transplant went well, and things are progressing nicely. I'm just glad to be home, with Kathryn and my Gamecube and my precious digital cable. I think I was going through Food Network withdrawal in there. Anyways, just wanted to let people know that I made it through the initial transplant stage and I'm doing well. More updates later.

10 Comments:

  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger Instant_Karma said…

    Splendid :)

     
  • At 7:58 PM, Anonymous joe said…

    good to hear you're doing well. take care buddy.

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Anonymous captain canoehead said…

    awesome... glad you're home and glad you got the bone marrow before instead of after brendon going to Evolve... i'm sure sounds would have had tastes and you'd develop an ungodly fear of everything that has a left hand side... anyways good to hear you're home...

    chris
    yivbekyu

     
  • At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Sarah P said…

    Yay Iain, I'm glad to hear you are doing well!

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Miss Black said…

    Good to hear you're home with your precious cable. Now you can catch up on all the new Alton Brown spin-off shows with me.

    Take care of your bad self.

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger Boost Ventilator said…

    woo hoo!

     
  • At 11:02 PM, Blogger Holly said…

    Yayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 1:36 AM, Blogger Graeme said…

    If you haven't played Resident Evil 4 yet, you make me sick. Borrow my copy is you must, but play it!

    Also, the Average Homeboy is at it again. Only this (third) time it's just painful to watch.

    http://gorillamask.net/averagehomeboy.shtml

     
  • At 3:17 AM, Anonymous Shannon McD said…

    I'm coloured magenta with glee!
    Soooo happy to hear it!

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Jony Mehar said…

    if you want sad material and funny clips please click the hyper link keyword and like my page plz

     

Post a Comment

<< Home