Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Long time, no blog...

I'm back! I just spent the last couple of weeks cruising around the Mediterranean in my yacht with my good friends David Carradine and William Shatner, so I didn't have any access to email. Sorry. I wanted to make some quick emails from that hotel in Monaco, but Shatner insisted on going camel racing that day. Once he gets on a kick like that, there's no changing his mind. Anywhoo, on to some quick and dirty updates:

- I am out of the hospital and fully moved into my new place with Kathryn. It's a sweet little pad. I am defintely "movin' on up", as the saying goes. A big thanks to all of you who helped us with the move. The checks are in the mail, I swear.

- Depending on my blood counts and whatnot, it looks like I'll be heading to bone marrow transplant land sometime around the end of the month.

- My prediction for the world cup: Italy 1, France 0. Take that to the bank, baby.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Shannon said…

    About Frickin Time. Some of us were gettin antsy.

    Good to hear that the Legend Continues. Ahhh David Carradine.

     
  • At 5:52 AM, Blogger Instant_Karma said…

    Shoulsn't you be putting money on this match? ;)

     
  • At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Gizizzle said…

    You know, now that you've moved upstairs I don't have to worry about you anymore when you take these long, unnecessary, and annoying breaks between posts. I can just go upstairs, knock on your door, use the key that the landlord gave me when I pretended to be kathryn, and silently stand over your bed watching the two of you sleep. And then I'm not so worried.

    Nighty-niiiiight :O

     
  • At 6:52 AM, Anonymous Kevin said…

    Hey,

    i just wanted to stop by and wish you luck on the transplant. thanks for listening to my music.

    k.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home