Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Gimme that sweet. sweet marrow...

So the word is in: Brendan, my fraternal twin and only sibling, is a match. Meaning that sometime in the near future, I'm going to be stealing his bone marrow for my own selfish purposes. Exciting stuff. I'm seeing my doctor(s) tomorrow, so hopefully they will have some sort of gameplan in place, and when I find out the plan, I'll let the Internet know.

A 1 in 4 chance. I should start playing the fucking lottery.

9 Comments:

  • At 12:53 AM, Anonymous Dan said…

    Good luck dude. You should make Windom Earle play more shows on your behalf. Then make them come to Vancouver so I can see them.

     
  • At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Gizzle fah rizzle said…

    Congratulations! :) :) This is great, great news.

    It does have me wondering though..what has my brother done for me lately?? Surely nothing this cool.

     
  • At 6:01 AM, Blogger Instant_Karma said…

    Soooooooooooo glad to hear that Iain.
    Now get better. I wanna see you with hair when I come back for a visit in October!

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You rock! I have some lottery number for you to try for me!

    Deborah

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger Ben said…

    I was -going- to send you some of my own marrow in a baggy, but the post office girl looked at me weird when I asked if she had a problem with mailing human tissue.

    Glad to hear you've got a match all lined up and I'll be thinking of you while I'm out here working.

    Cheers.

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Sarah P said…

    Good luck Iain! I hope it goes well!

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mhic Gilliosa,
    You have the courage of the wild Gillies who cut the legs out from under the English horses. Your ilk cut out the guts and slit the throats of the invading Sassanach in the face of overwhelming odds. Your lot won the day at Sterling Castle. Good strength to your wrist. I hold you in highest esteem as the bravest of Scottish warriors.
    PERHAPS WE CAN HAVE A DRINK AFTER THE BATTLE!
    Slainnte mhath!
    Bob MacKenzie

     
  • At 2:49 AM, Blogger Shawn Gearin said…

    You cousin Shawn Lawrence Gillis Gearin - hang in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey there Bloke,

    How's that marrow stealing going? Keep the rest of the world posted, aight?

    Always,
    Anonymous

     

Post a Comment

<< Home