Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Thursday, May 04, 2006

You'll get my home ultrasound machine all right - once you pry it from my cold, dead hands...

A bill has been introduced into the California legislature that would ban the sale of ultrasound machines to anyone other than licensed medical professionals, based on the news that Tom Cruise had purchased one to monitor Katie Holmes' pregnancy.

This is somewhat interesting news, I suppose. What intrigues me most is the fact that Tom Cruise actually bought himself an ultrasound machine. Has it come to the point that celebrities have to buy their own medical equipment, rather than going into the hospital like the rest of us? Why doesn't Tom just go ahead and buy himself an entire medical clinic? Well, this may be a reason why he wouldn't do such a thing. Oh, that Tom, he puts the "crazy" back in "crazy rich".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home