Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Monday, May 01, 2006

The Weekend Warrior

I love it when you get a full weekend full of fun. Here's to hoping we have some more nice weather on upcoming weekends.

Friday:
I had some people over at my little hovel for some pre-birthday celebrations for Kathryn. We had party hats, party favours, and balloons. Then we went out to Stage Nine and saw Juan Love, The Sleepless Nights, and Windom Earle. Not a shabby way to start off the weekend, I do say.

Saturday:
Kathryn and I decided to spend a day out at the Bayer's Lake Business Park, and it was quite the day. We went to the pet store (parrots are LOUD and ANNOYING), stopped in a few shops, and some Chinese buffet at The Dragon King Buffet, then went to The Putting Edge for some glow-in-the-dark mini-golf. I was +3 over par, and Kathryn was +5 over par. Nuff said.

Sunday:
Sunday started with a nice lunch at The Italian Market in the North End, then a stroll down to Quinpool. After some McDonald's fries (I was pretty hungry today, as you will see), we arrived back home, only to leave home a few hours later to go to a BBQ. After a couple of sausages and a burger, Kathryn, Mike, Matt, and I rented a fantastic film called The Dukes Of Hazard. This film will change your life. You will learn, laugh, love, and grow watching this film. Kurosawa was a hack. And so on. Also, I stopped in a local convenience store and found an interesting little item in the frozen food section: McCain's Frozen Poutine. That's right folks: instant, microwavable poutine, fries, gravy, cheese curds and all. I haven't tried it yet, but it intrigued me so much that I had to buy. Expect a review on this exciting new product any day now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home