Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Movin' On Up, To The Eastside...

The Great Apartment Hunt of 2006 has now begun in earnest. By the end of the summer, I should be out of my little Hobbit hole and in a new place with Kathryn. I'd say that I'd miss my current abode, but how much can you miss a cramped basement apartment with low ceilings, that houses a veritable army of giant mutant spiders and silverfish? Actually it's not all that bad, and my landlady is by far the best person I've ever rented from, but by August or September, I'm sure I'll be glad to be getting into a new place. Better start looking at that IKEA catalogue right away, I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home