Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Live From 8A

Short post. Here's the skinny:

- Still in the hospital. Getting chemo. Feeling okay, for the most part. The ham was good tonight. Tomorrow night is turkey and mashed. Right on.

- I may be out on a brief escape for a few days before they haul my ass back in here, but we'll see.

- I miss digital cable. And my Gamecube. Zelda is calling me.

- Thanks for all the well wishes. They will not be forgetten.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger Gise!!e said…

    8A is starting to sound not at all as fun. At first it just sounded like a junior high class. But I suspect they are giving darker treatments in there than just wedgies.

    I am sorry to hear about the cable :( I have a magic eight ball I am going to bring you this week that should provide a bit of entertainment.

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger Kathryn said…

    hehehe...

    you would have a magic eight ball.

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Crystal&Chris said…

    Just to give you the down low, The shamus is moving to Halifax...run now Iain..RUN.. hehe him and Leslie are going to be there soon I think, I'll let you know more when we find out. We're heading back to Kentville next week for a few days to get Raven registered for school, we want to come visit you and sneak you in some Stir Fried Noodles....mmmmmmnoodles.

    Hang in there babe!
    Crystal&Chris --------> jgesxgrz

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Blogger Gise!!e said…

    I know; 8 balls are a little flaky. But i only use it when the chi on my tarot cards is off.

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger Andrea said…

    Hey Iain, I was talkin' to Brendan, sorry to hear about the relapse! I keep you in my thoughts all the time.

    cheers
    Andrea

     

Post a Comment

<< Home