Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Friday, April 28, 2006

I'm More Stoked Than Kirstie Alley At An All You Can Eat Buffet

Check out this teaser trailer for the upcoming "Strangers With Candy" movie on YouTube. You have no idea how badly I want to see this.

In other news, Kathryn's birthday is tomorrow. Happy 23rd! You're steadily marching along to your mid-20s. Then 30 is not too far away, and by that time 40 is just around the corner, then the big 5-0,...

Youth, like the flavour of Hubba Bubba gum, is fleeting.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you're an asshole.

    but i appreciate the eddie murphy line up there under your blog title, so you're off the hook...this time.

    ~Kathryn

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Kelly said…

    I'm going to be an aunt! My sister is due December 25! (And her name means "Christ-Bearer" - creepy).

    Just wanted to share. :)

    Oh, more sharing - I'm getting married at home this summer on August 4. Anyone who will be in the Sydney area and would like to come, email me (kellymcampbell@gmail.com) your address and I'll send you an invite.

    Oh, and happy birthday Kathryn. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home