Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Current Obsessions

Movie: Thank You For Smoking - This movie was fantastic. Go see it. Right now.

TV: Food Jammers - If you put McGuyver and Julia Childs in a blender, this is what you would end up with.

Video games: Nintendo Gamecube - This thing is just a little black box of fun. This game in particular is probably going to monopolize my free time for a good while.

Food: The new Doritos flavour - Everytime a new flavour of Doritos comes out it's like Christmas to me. I think it's called "Sweet Hot Red Chili" or some such nonsense. I'm still waiting for Doritos to put out a bad flavour (heck, even Doritos Ketchup weren't too bad).

Comedy: Patton Oswalt - If any of you out there get a chance to see his new DVD, do it. You'll laugh till' you plotz.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger Boost Ventilator said…

    I plan on downloading the Patton Oswalt CD through emusic...been on my list for awhile. I only have "Patton Oswalt stares into the camera for five or so minutes" that appears on the Wholphin DVD.

    We have mike gillis' gamecube and beth's been playing the shit out of zelda.

     
  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger mike said…

    be careful with the Zelda, Crooks will get cranky if you spend too much time with it. trust me, i know.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home