Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Monday, March 06, 2006

You'd figure he'd show up on a potato...

Image of Jesus appears on a cloth in P.E.I.

I always take these images of Jesus (or the Virgin Mary) with a grain of salt. Everytime he appears on a piece of cloth, Tim Horton's window, or taco shell, the image could be interpreted as many different things (or nothing at all even). Granted, the picture included in the article may indeed be that of Jesus. Although it may be an image of Ted Nugent. It's hard to tell.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger mike said…

    i drove all the way past Nort Nidney to see the Jesus of Tim Hortons.
    and it totally looked like him.
    and i was coincidentally totally wrecked on some primo Nort Nidey boat hash.
    shortly afterwards he appeared on my shoe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home