Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Thursday, March 30, 2006

What 'cha gonna do with all them breasts, all them breasts up in that shirt..."

Juno-mania has descended upon this fair city. Will I run into Pamela Anderson and ask her what it was like working with David Hasselhoff? Will I run into the Black Eyed Peas and ask them to please stop making music? Will I just stay home and watch old Law and Order reruns in my underwear while eating Doritos and Dr. Pepper? Only time will tell...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Gise{{e said…

    Come on Iain. We all know working with David Hasselhoff on Baywatch was nothing short of an aquatic odyssey. There's a lot of acting wisdom to glean from that powerhouse. the guy used to talk to car. And it talked back.

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Blogger lora said…

    My friend was coming out of the Superstore when she passed a limo with the window half rolled down. A voluptous blond peeked out and called after her "hot coat."

    Pam Anderson thinks my friend Gill has a hot coat.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home