Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Stuff

V For Vendetta: I saw this last week at the cinemas. Thank Jeebus that there are finally some movies in the theatres that are worth shelling out $10 for. You can now add me to the growing list of people who have a major crush on Natalie Portman. From her SNL rap, to her performance in this movie, to my new found appreciation of bald women, I too have jumped on the Natalie bandwagon.

Inside Man: I also saw this on the weekend. I also recommend this one as well. Nothing like a good heist movie, says I.

Mu Shu Pork: Kathryn and I ordered some Mu Shu last night for the first time, and we are now both converts. The best way to describe it is that it's kind of like a Chinese version of a soft taco or fajita, with a thin pancake taking the place of a tortilla shell. Good stuff.

New chemo: I'm a couple weeks in to my new chemo regimen, and it's going well. I haven't had any real adverse reactions to the new pills, and haven't had any calls from the clinic about low blood counts, so I can't complain too much on that front. Only 28 more weeks to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home