Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Music Sucks

For lack of anything better to post, here is an incredibly spot-on review of that cringe-inducing Black Eyed Peas song, "My Humps", courtesy of Ruthless Reviews.

To add my two-cents, "My Humps" has to be one of the absolute worst songs I have ever heard, in my life, EVER. Who the fuck is listening to this audio diarrhea? It's sub-Macarena. I wouldn't make my worst enemy listen to this song. Although, to be fair, I do approve of the song's usage of the plural form of the word "breast", as in, "What'cha gonna do with all them breasts, all them breasts inside that shirt?" I would have also accepted use of the word "breasties" or even "breastesies". I don't know if I would accept "breasticles", or "chesticles". I have my limits.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey...sorry, I don't normally do this...in fact, I feel like a complete nerd for leaving this comment here...my name is Liz...I was just surfing through some blogs and stumbled across yours...I think you're really adorable.

     
  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger iaingillis said…

    Thanks. My mom thinks I'm pretty cool as well.

     
  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger wyn said…

    Haha, I hate that song *so* much. Managed to not know about it until November, my gosh, but that wasn't avoiding it long enough. I don't suppose I often thing about what songs are about, but this one feels like it really takes the cake for stupidity.

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Anonymous chris said…

    I love using the song as torture... it's quite hillarious seeing people cringe, then flail then cringe then sobbingly rock to and fro, whence listeing to it... then there's the "others", the ones that start to wiggle when they hear it... these people ruin my evil plan... i don't like these people... but fack those people

    I once burnt the song on several cd's during a trans continental road trip, covertly hidden in amongst good stuff, like new kids, n'sync, robyn, and nelson (the best thing to happen to twin hair band since, um i dunno anything about music)...

    and then outa no where came "ha huu ha haa haa ha ha haaa" (the begining moanings of said song)(that's what it is they are telling us that they just beat the ole one eyed lieutenant and what follows is just musical jizz, wow i'm a froidian)...

    any whoo it ended up in screams and flailing and violence towards the stereo everytime... it's gold... it's one of the funniest forms of torture you can somewhat safely do in a car... you need zen like concentration to not allow the song to enter your ears (i suggest thinking about a slaughter house) but once mastered, holy shit its funny... everyone should try it...

    anyhow torture your friends and spay your dogs....

    aathkafv

     

Post a Comment

<< Home