Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Friday, February 24, 2006

Sound The Nerd Alarm

So here is a picture of Spiderman from the upcoming (2007) Spiderman 3 movie:

Image hosting by Photobucket

Notice the black suit? Now, this doesn't mean much to the average Joe's and Joesephine's out there, but to ginormous nerds and geeks like me, it means a heck of a lot. I'm excited for this movie already.

Also, apparently one of the villains in the movie is going to be Sandman. Sandman? Lame. I was hoping to see this guy, or possibly this guy, or maybe even this guy. Well, maybe not that last guy.

God I'm a huge nerd.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Jon said…

    You'll see the HobGoblin soon, soon as they lock up Clive Owen to play either the Donovan (likely) or the Macendale (better, CIALOL) Hobby.

    I like the suit. I can't see Topher Grace being Venom. I hope they have plans, or he has a good trainer.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home