Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Monday, February 13, 2006

Please Sir, Where For To Find The Explosives, Yes?

ATTN:
To whomever found my blog by using the search engine phrase "how make bomb", a bit of quick advice:

If you cannot successfully type the sentence "How to make a bomb.", you probably shouldn't be in the bomb making business. It's the little details that come back to haunt ya', know what I mean.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:43 p.m., Anonymous Giselle said…

    I'm sorry, okay. it's just that my parents get me so friggin' made sometimes.

     
  • At 7:58 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    u bomb make bomb big bomb. bomb at with make pointy. bomb at with make glass. u make at bomb big bomb. u want i bomb with job at bomb man make. happy is at fun with


    chris

     

Post a Comment

<< Home