Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Friday, February 17, 2006

"I've Got Something To Say!"

So it looks like this company now has the distribution rights to the Strangers With Candy movie, and are planning to release it in June. I say bravo to them, although the press release said that they were planning to release the film in "limited engagements", which may rule out seeing the film in Halifax. Here's to hoping a DVD release is not too far off.

Also, apparently Amy Sedaris is in Nova Scotia this month filming some movie, so for the rest of the month I'm going to be in full-on stalker mode. Hopefully I'll corner her in a dark alley somewhere and ask her for the recipe of her famous cheeseballs (she's a bit of an amateur chef, apparently).

3 Comments:

  • At 4:27 p.m., Anonymous JMG said…

    Dude if your going to start stalking I need to get some cool spy toys, and friends who work in the fancy hotels to let us into the crawlways, also I would like to point out that in the last week you have talked about bombing and stalking, gotta start coming up with some code words before the nice CSIS or CSE men come a Knock Knock Knocking at your flimsy door. Unless they are cute blondes with Usi's but tip to the wise you're no river phoenix...

     
  • At 12:05 p.m., Blogger Boost Ventilator said…

    where did you hear this? i don't think i could handle such news!

     
  • At 8:01 a.m., Blogger iaingillis said…

    http://www.thinkfilmcompany.com/

    Check the News page.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home