Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Fun With Keyword Analysis

Oh, you people and your wacky search engines. Let's examine some of the search terms that brought people to my dank little corner of the Interweb:

partying fun times and drinking quotes
I'd like to think that if Iain Gillis is about anything, he's about partying, fun times, and saying quotable things whilst drinking. He's also about popsicles, tacos, and world peace.

hot ladies sydney,n.s
For anybody looking for the "hot ladies" of Sydney, NS, may I suggest that you head down to the Steel City Bar & Grill on Townesend Street during Wing Night. That is where they all congregate.

songs with bad words
I would not stoop so low as to post songs with offensive lyrics here. Here is a song that the whole family can enjoy.
"My Ding A Ling" - Chuck Berry

how to make donair
get drunk. take pita. scrape meat off of rotating loaf. put meat on pita. cover in mysterious white goo. don't forget onions and tomatoes, to give impression that what you are eating can actually be considered "food". roll up. eat. put plenty of reading material in bathroom. trust me, you need this later.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:16 PM, Blogger Instant_Karma said…

    Iain, you are so awsome. I miss you.

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger mike said…

    and might i add that wing nite at Steel Clitty is also kareoke night. woah. you're halfway there. woah. woah. you're living on a prayer.

     
  • At 2:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    kareoke phil is creepy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home