Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Monday, February 06, 2006

Another Day In The Salt Mine

So today is a big day for yours truly: I'm back to work. So far it had gone okay, although I can't really do much because all of my passwords have to be reset, and although this may seem like a simple task to accomplish, it could take a little while. Dang bloated corporate infrastructure. I was even taken off the employee web directory. What a kick in the nuts, eh? Anywhoo, I glad that I'm back in the business of earning a steady paycheck, so here's to me staying healthy and getting back in the swing of things around here.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:18 PM, Blogger lora said…

    congratulations!

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger Boost Ventilator said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:32 PM, Blogger Boost Ventilator said…

    welcome back to the old grind!

    i recently put in my notice and have yet to fully actualize a plan b! woo-hoo!

     
  • At 4:18 AM, Anonymous shannon said…

    Yo, Yo! Welcome back to the working world!

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Blogger Myra said…

    hey iain.. i've never posted on your blog before, but i am always checking.. glad to hear you're off the hard core chemo and back to work... i hope this is the beginning of a big upward swing.. take care
    i miss you,
    myra xo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home