Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Thursday, January 05, 2006

important updates for iain's faithful readers:

firstly, this is iain's girlfriend kathryn.

secondly, if you have been trying to get a hold of iain, or wondering why the hell his blog has gone so untended for so long, here's the scoop:

While visiting his parents in Sydney after christmas, Iain's immune system decided to take a nosedive, landing him in the hospital with a fever and a swollen mouth. This was monday, Jan 1, and he is still there recieving antibiotics and being cared for by professionals. Don't worry, he's okay and very safe. He should be home in the next few days, as he has chemo here in Halifax on Tuesday.

I'll try to update here if I have any more news.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:25 AM, Blogger Insane Angel said…

    Hey Kat,
    Give Iain hugs for me and chris, and email us with whats goin on k.

    Crystal

     

Post a Comment

<< Home