Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Saturday, January 21, 2006

I make the bomb chili, boyeeee....

So I'm back in Halifax and feeling fine. My last dose of IV chemo was moved to this coming Tuesday, so I've had a week to relax and recover from my hospital ordeal.

I made chili yesterday. It's the best chili you've never had. Come over and get some. Aight.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger Holly said…

    Glad you are back and doing well - would love to try your chili!! My birthday is on the 23rd - will you ship???? :-P

     
  • At 2:40 AM, Anonymous Shawn Gearin Gillis said…

    Sorry to hear of your illness- our prayers are with you and any support you need.

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger kurt said…

    glad to hear you are home and doing better.

     
  • At 8:03 AM, Blogger Instant_Karma said…

    Hey Caper, would you stay outta that hospital already? How do you expect to improve your culinary skills if you keep taking the day off?
    We want chili willie!

    love from here to there :)
    Kel

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Jon said…

    I'm coming to get some of that chili. Had a stomach thing. Over it. Chili time.

    Hope there's some left.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home