Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Arrested Development's Development Arrested

So it looks like Fox is cancelling Arrested Development, one of the only decent shows left on that godforsaken network. If five Emmys and countless other awards and critical acclaim aren't enough to keep a show afloat, I don't know what is. Lamesville.

Here is David Cross' succinct take on how the Fox network has failed the show.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Giselle said…

    I would have thought you'd be used to this sort of thing after My So-Called Life was cancelled. Didn't you cry for weeks?

     
  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger iaingillis said…

    Umm, no.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home