Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

This whole cancer thing is going straight to my head...

My radiation therapy is going okay, except for the fact that my lumbar puncture headaches have been replaced with radiation related brain swelling headaches. I do get to keep my mask though, so silver linings and all that...

3 Comments:

  • At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Vision" Candidates Sue Detractor Over Blog
    Vision Vancouver's candidates for Mayor and Council are filing a lawsuit against a local community activist.
    Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Giselle said…

    I know I usually post anonymously, but no more! I don't want to get mixed-up with the spam bots trying to sell you free music ads. (The least they could do is push something you need right now, like Xanax.)

    Have they told you how much longer you will have to go for radiation? It's starting to sound not at all as cool as you first described. :(

     
  • At 2:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey man give me a brake you f'en baby do me a favor and kill your self now

     

Post a Comment

<< Home