Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Thursday, October 13, 2005

"Is he strong? Listen, bud... he's got radioactive blood."

One last blast of the ol' brain rads tomorrow and I'm done with that portion of my treatment. Nice. I'm going to the Sharp Like Knives / Femme Generation / North Of America / Ted Leo show at the Pavillion tomorrow, and the parentals are coming up for the weekend, so things are looking up. I'm going to have to go out of my way to entertain myself this weekend, seeing as how my better half is off to Toronto for a weekend of shopping and sushi with her mom and sis. Perhaps the "gift fairy" will sneak a little piece of T.O. back for me? Only time will tell...

Now let's all hope that my headaches don't come back after I stop taking my Decadron tomorrow. That would be quite the bummer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home