Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Friday, October 14, 2005

9:45 PM. The "Pharm Team" is winding down. I'm pooped.

I'm going to sleep like a drunk baby tonight.
Ted Leo & His Pharmacists are quite good. I'd better get back to the stage before I lose Dillman. He has my Sharp Like Knives CD, the little pisher. I'm out this bee-atch.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Giselle said…

    "Sleep like a dead baby"..."hot as a crotch"..where do you get these things? And why were you updating your blog so frenetically at the Pavillion? Sounds like someone was on more than Decadron, gnome sane? :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home