Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Live From Wing 8A

Just a quick post from the hospital to let you jerks know what the deal is:

My infection is under control, and I'll be in here for a few more days. I'm feeling 'aight. I went into Radiology today to get my cranium mapped for my upcoming raditiation therapy. They took this white mesh looking thing, put it in a hot water bath, stretched it over my face, and let it take the shape of my skull and harden up. Weirdness. At least now, if I ever want to build a plastic body double of myself in an effort to fake my own death, I have a ready head mold at my disposal.

The hospital food has been okay, although I wish I had more of the turkey and mashed potatoes and less of the chicken crock pot soup, thank you very much, Capital Health. Oh, and for anybody who finds themselves on the inside, here's a friendly tip: stay away from the fishsticks. Trust me.

Lymphomapalooza: Part Deux, went off without a hitch in the Syd over the weekend. Big thanks to all those who made it out.

Well, I better get back to my room, as I'm sure I'm due to get jabbed and probed with some kind of intrusive device in the near future. I'll be lucky if I come out of this not looking like a block of Swiss cheese.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi
    Your blog is fantastic ! Definitely I will come back here .

    I believe in happiness. For me, laughing is the best medicine. Let us share the medicine at my pharmacy . Surely, you will love My pharmacy.

    Always Be Happy

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Who Wants to be a Supe
    Your source of information and conversation about education in Georgia and the nation.
    Hey I was just blogg surfing and I found you. Great blogg, keep it up. If you are interested in Make money fat go visit, it is the best stuff I have seen on the net

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Anonymous FactMeister said…

    Thanks guys, I'll get right on those sites!

    Iain, glad to hear you now have a cranium mold, and didn't have to get it through the body scanner (TM). Is there any other food we can bring since the fish sticks there are dodgy? Are you sick of sour candy by now?

     
  • At 6:02 PM, Blogger Instant_Karma said…

    LOVE FROM IRELAND.

    WHOOT!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home