Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Monday, September 26, 2005

"Live, Direct From Hell... Spinal Tap!"

Tomorrow is the last needle in the spine I'll be getting for awhile. That is most definitely a good thing. I'm getting my brain irradiated on Wednesday as well. It is pretty low level radiation though, so there's not too much to worry about. It's just a preventative thing.

It's also looking good for me being able to go home for Thanksgiving. I'm pretty "stoked" about that, as the kids say. I'm also taking Kathryn with me, so she'll get to experience all of the wonderment and mirth that is Sydney as well. There will most definitely be some Gobblefesting going on. I'm pretty excited to see Rock Ranger again. It's been too long.

Oh, and I also went to Taco Bell again yesterday. The Chicken Burrito Supreme meal... I approve.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Holly said…

    I love taco bell....you are downright entertaining Mr. Gillis. You are on my "must check this blog every day" list.

    Check out mine if y'are so inclined.

    http://sauerkrautinthebasement.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home