Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Belated Thanks, and Round 2

Thank you:

One World Cafe
Stephan and everybody else who had a hand in planning the show
Windom Earle, Hot.Shot.Robot, and Juan Love
Jon Bruhm and The Coast for some sweet free advertising
All of the folks who came out ot the show and donated money.

And it's all happening again this Saturday in my hometown of Sydney. My brother is putting together Lymphomapalooza II: Electric Boogaloo. Here are the details:

Sat, Sep 3

LYMPHOMAPALOOZA
A Benefit For Iain Gillis

The best in local talent raise money for a great cause.

Some featured acts include:
Rock Ranger,
Tom Fun and the Granola Collective,
Slowcoaster,
Carmen Townsend,
The Lighthouse Choir,
Ryan J. and Sheamus MacNeil
@ the Upstairs


So, anybody out there who is reading this and is from Sydney or the surrounding area, get you arse out to this one. It's gonna be huge. Believe dat.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:09 AM, Anonymous Kelly said…

    Cool! I'm home until the 7th, so I'll be there.

    PS. Is it an all ages show?

     
  • At 2:13 AM, Anonymous Kelly said…

    Oh - and what time does it start?

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger lora said…

    Iain, my Mom was telling me you might want to talk to the Cancer society if you haven't already. When my brother was getting chemo, my dad had reccently lost his job, and they gave us enough money for rent and grocceries and such. It's here in Halifax around the hospital somewhere. Worth a shot.

     
  • At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey u look like the guy from the band live kinda, good luch w. yuor band

     

Post a Comment

<< Home