Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

That's A Big Negatory, Good Buddy. 10-4.

So I finally got the results back from the biopsy of the bone chip they took out of my hip while I was in the hospital. Peep dis':

Mr. Gillis: The bone marrow biopsy report of July 21, 2005 is as follows:

Normal bone marrow
Negative for malignancy


Signed Allam Shawna MD, FRCPC
Pathologist


Booyah. My bone marrow rules.

5 Comments:

  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger Jon said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 4:29 PM, Blogger Jon said…

    Woot!

     
  • At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations on your non-malignancy! I knew you had it in you.

    Btw is the Pathologist's name really Allam or is that a typo?

     
  • At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Iain-Cathy Connors here-by way of Big Beach/Natick Mass., gotta love this blog stuff-I get to keep an eye on "all the kids" and what they are up to!! Apparently you have awesome bone marrow! YEAH!! Keep up the good work!
    p.s. I can't wait till next years' Highland Village-since you are doing alot of cooking....I look forward to something besides hamburgers (back at "THE ORIGINAL HILL" of BIG BEACH")......after The Hill and before The Dance!!!

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger Kay said…

    Yay Iain!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home