Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Friday, August 12, 2005

The Post Chemo Weekly Wrap-Up Extravaganza

Third chemo session today. It was the same as last week. I was supposed to have another spinal tap today (they call it a "lumbar puncture", but "spinal tap" sounds much cooler, for obvious reasons), where they would inject me with intrathecal methotrexate. This was postponed because my white blood cell counts are a bit low. So, all sick people (and people who don't wash their hands... you know who you are) keep your distance this week. I need an infection or a flu like I need a cancerous mass in my chest (hey, wait a second...). Aside from that, everything else checked out fine this week, and I'm feeling peachy, so bully for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home