Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Monday, August 15, 2005

"I love bald men. Just because you've lost your fuzz don't mean you ain't a peach." - Dolly Parton

Behold: Iain, Version 2.0:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Luckily for me, my skull is a fairly uniform shape, with no major birthmarks, scars, or protrusions. I could get used to this bald thing.

And for shits and giggles, here's a picture of me and the little lady:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger suz said…

    awwwwwwwwwwwww.

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Shawn said…

    Dude, you look like a dead ringer of the singer from Live. Love it or hate it, i don't think it's an insult.

    -Shawn

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Joe said…

    what up iain, got the link to your blog from a mutual friend (heh). Anyway just browsed through and noticed you're handling the situation in typical iain style which is kickass... btw the shaved head looks great and is long overdue.. and if you don't really know who this is yet.. here is a pic... with a shaved head just for you brother.

    www.bubbabytevisuals.com/stuff/shaved.jpg

     

Post a Comment

<< Home