Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Friday, August 12, 2005

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

Hopefully by the end of this weekend, I shall be rid of my luscious locks (before they fall all over my pillows and shit). That's right, The Great Hair Migration Of 2005 has begun in earnest. Now I can finally get my chance to join my favorite steet gang: The Baldies

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

You all have seen The Wanderers, right? If not, for shame.

8 Comments:

  • At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Jon said…

    The baldies? I'm in.

    And so is Kaitlin, as soon as I catch her asleep.

     
  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger Instant_Karma said…

    Ya know, there's a great rumor about bald men and their....talents ;)

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger mike said…

    baldness is a sign of virility.
    which is why i am going bald.

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Mailboxhead said…

    Go bald or go home, I always say!

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Kelly said…

    I think baldness on a young, good-looking guy is sexy! Think Lex Luther on Smallville!

    http://www.supermanhomepage.com/images/smallville/rosenbaum4-tb.html

    If you look half as good as him bald, you'll be smokin'! (Although I still think the egg hat would top it off nicely)

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really like the focus of your blog.
    Another info source you should consider for us coin is us coin.
    This blog has some great information, I am glad I ran across it.

     
  • At 1:16 AM, Anonymous Jon said…

    Blogspot needs to crack down on these fucknauts.

     
  • At 5:20 PM, Blogger lora said…

    gee whiz iain. i sure am glad your blog is full of imformation about US COINS, and i'm sure you are too. sheesh.

    anyway, that's a great snap of you and kathryn. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home