Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Friday, July 08, 2005

And the diagnosis is...

Well, after a week of feeling shitty as all get-out, I think I have a pretty clear idea as to what my infirmity is: the flu. Yeah, just the flu. After careful consideration of my symptoms, and after much discussion with my girlfriend last night, that is what I am settling on. I'm almost sure that it is the flu, because when I called Kathryn at work today, she said that she was feeling a bit under the weather, and described some of the same symptoms that I was having all week. So, if I did indeed have the flu all along, and you have contracted it from me... sorry Kathryn.

So that's that. No appendicitis. No gallstones. No E.coli. No alien babies. Just a boring old flu. It's almost disappointing.

By the by, here's a useful website for making yourself really fucking paranoid about disease:

AllRefer Health - Medical Symptoms

Look up your symptoms and see what horribly debilitating illness you may have today!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:26 PM, Blogger suz said…

    "Just a boring old flu. It's almost disappointing."

    i'm glad you said 'almost'.
    [am i a bad person for commenting on this post?]

     
  • At 11:24 PM, Blogger Kathryn said…

    no. it's driving me nuts.

    he thinks it's fucking hysterical.

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger Jon said…

    You almost have to roll your eyes and smile at it, especially if he thinks it's funny.

    Be home soon, Kathrain. Iainryn?

    Have you guys got one of those yet?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home