Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Friday, June 17, 2005

My Site Shall Only Be Used For The Purposes Of Good

So I was checking my site statistics today, logging all of your IP addresses so that I can track you down and steal your identities, when I came across the most interesting thing. The following is what some curious little monkey typed into a search engine, which led them to my site:

"songs about drinking alcohol while driving"

Let me emphatically state that this site does not promote drinking and driving, and the person who was searching for songs about drinking and driving should be ashamed of themselves. This site may promote drinking, but that's as far as it goes...

A public service annoucement from Iain Gillis.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger suz said…

    maybe they were looking for sublime's "drunk driving":

    "drunk driving is what i like to do,
    i like drink driving with you".

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger iaingillis said…

    Meh. Anybody looking for Sublime songs should be ashamed of that too. Sorry to all the Sublime fans out there. Well, not really.

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger mike said…

    Black Flag said it best:
    party down, party down
    drinkin' til you can't even see
    pile in your car with your buddies
    and wrap it around a tree

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger Jon said…

    That would carry a lot more musical weight, Iain, if it wasn't coming from a Ween-ie.

    Ween-er?

    Anyway, you like Ween, and that means shaddup.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home