Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Search Engine Hijinks

I was just checking my blog statistics, and was looking at some of the various search engine phrases that have led people to my site. The first one I saw was this:

drunken halifax nights

Yeah, that just about sums it up for me. Some other interesting phrases:

sydney academy goth
pogo frankfurter on a stick
scabies onions
jar doo chicken
songs about onions


So, if anybody involved in the "onion industry" is looking for a song to use in an ad campaign or something, I apologize. However, as I write this, I am working on a song called "Vidalia", which is sung to the tune of "Cecilia", by Simon & Garfunkel. Check back later for updates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home