Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

"And I raaaan, I ran so far awaaaay..."

You folks have all heard about Jennifer Wilbanks by now, right? You know, the "runaway bride" from Duluth, Georgia, whose disappearance prompted a state-wide manhunt and accusations from the media about foulplay being involved. In the end, it was simply a case of cold feet. Oops. Anywhoo, The Smoking Gun has gotten a hold of some letters written to Duluth city hall on this matter (all from private citizens), and there is some pretty funny shit in there. Bon appetit.

"Letters, we get letters, we get stacks and stacks of letters... LETTERS!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home