Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I, for one, welcome our sexy new robot overlords.

Robot sex used to be just a magical dream. Now, it's science-fact!

Trouble is, you still have to buy the robot dinner first. Baddump bump bump. Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week. Try the veal, and don't forget to tip your waiters. You're a beautiful audience.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:42 PM, Blogger Kathryn said…

    It's my sex-box, and her name is SONY.

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger iaingillis said…

    This is seriously one of the creepiest things I have ever read. For example, take this quote from the inventor:

    "They are almost impossible to distinguish from the real thing, but I am still developing improvements and I will only be happy when what I have is better than the real thing."

    "Better than the real thing." Shudder.

    Maybe when the ads come out on TV he could use that U2 song in the background...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home