Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Dude, my chi could totally use some boosting...

Lately I've been seeing a lot of ads for those Q-Ray Ionized Bracelet dealies. You know, those magical bracelets that are supposed to relieve all sorts of pain, balance your chi, or boost your chi, or some such nonsense. Everytime I catch one of their infomercials or ad spots, I feel like hunting down the people responsible for this crock of shit and giving them a stern talking to. It simply boggles my mind to think that some people actually put their faith (and hard earned money) into scams like this. So, consider today's post a public service announcement: if any of you ever think about purchasing a Q-Ray bracelet, smack yourself in the face five times, then go sit in the corner until you've thought about what you've done. That's the only way you'll learn.

Quackwatch.org on the Q-Ray

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home