Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

It Ain't Me Babe

Further evidence that Bob Dylan and Hollywood executives are both bat-shit crazy.

If a movie was going to be made about my life, here is my shortlist of people who I would want to portray my "inner blackness":

1. Don Cheadle (He's on a roll these days.)
2. Chuck D (This would also make for a kick ass soundtrack.)
3. Morgan Freeman (For a touch of class.)
4. Cedric The Entertainer (He could also portray my "inner fatman".)
5. Billy Dee Williams (Come on man, it's Billy Dee!)

My "inner Latino" would be played by either Cheech Marin or Benicio Del Toro, and my "inner Asian" would be portrayed by Jackie Chan, naturally.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home