Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Friday, February 11, 2005

Updates? We don't need no steenkeen updates!

My Top 10 Favorite Punk Rock Names (In no particular order)

  1. Sid Vicious, of the Sex Pistols
  2. Johnny Rotten, of the Sex Pistols
  3. Captain Sensible, of The Damned
  4. Rat Scabies, of The Damned
  5. Jello Biafra, of the Dead Kennedys
  6. Poly Styrene, of X-Ray Spex
  7. Feargal Sharkey, of The Undertones (that's his real name, but it's still cool as hell)
  8. Cheetah Chrome, of the Dead Boys
  9. Lux Interior, of The Cramps
  10. Poison Ivy Rorschach, of The Cramps (calling The Cramps a "punk" band may be a stretch, but it's a stretch that I'm willing to make)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home