Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Friday, February 18, 2005

Just Like The Grammys, But With More Rita MacNeil

The Top 5 Things About Being In Sydney For The East Coast Music Awards

  1. The chance of coming face to face with such musical luminaries as Gary Beals, George Canyon, and Matt Minglewood. Star power, baby!

  2. "The Downhomer" at Jasper's (fish cakes, baked beans, eggs, sausage, toast). Your arteries won't know what hit them.

  3. Vapours from the Tar Ponds give your skin a healthy "glow".

  4. The opportunity to network with any CBC executives who happen to be in town. Maybe I can convince them to make a new version of "The Beachcombers", with myself in the role of "Relic".

  5. I can try to convince some naive rich woman from out of town that I'm one of the Rankin Family, and perhaps get myself a sugar-mama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home