Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Winter Wonderland My Ass

So, the little kiddies have a second day off in a row, but universities are still open (meaning I'm at work today, dammit)? What makes these public school kids so important? I guess people think that the children are our future, and they wouldn't want our future stuck in a 10 foot snow drift or eaten by polar bears, or something. Bah. Humbug.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger Sean said…

    I agree. What ever happened to such concepts as 'building character' and 'survival of the fitest'?

    Kids these days...........

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger mike said…

    i say we slap a Darwin on those pink little bitches.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home