Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Monday, January 31, 2005

"We're gonna have us a Champagne Jam."

Check out the Audio section of Ween.com for an unreleased Ween MP3. It is a version of "Champagne Jam" by the Atlanta Rhythm Section, and was supposed to be on the soundtrack to Run Ronnie Run!, the ill-fated Mr. Show movie. Sometime in the near future I'm going to have a "champagne jam" of my own, and play this song over and over. Anybody want in? It's gonna be great. We'll just sit around the living room, drinking cheap champagne, listening to the great Southern rock acts, like Skynyrd, .38 Special, Molly Hatchet, and the Allman Brothers. Man, that would be the life. However, it would be much better if we could get our hands on some Champale, instead.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home