Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Friday, January 14, 2005

No Beer And No T.V. Make Iain Go Something Something...

Top 5 Television Shows I Am Enjoying At The Moment

  1. Hey! Spring Of Trivia
    Being the huge trivia buff that I am, I believe that this show was tailor made for me. It is a Japanese show in which a panel of judges are presented with a series of interesting facts and bits of useless trivia, which they then proceed to vote on, to see which bit of trivia is the most interesting. Sounds lame, but nothing could be further from the truth. I wish we had more shows like this over here. Apart from the requisite Japanese weirdness, you will also learn lots of interesting information. Did you know that Mozart once wrote a piece of music called "Lick My Ass"? Fascinating.

  2. The Thirsty Traveller
    So, this chef dude goes around the world, tasting the best beer, wine, and spirits that various regions have to offer. That's his JOB. Kinda makes your own job seem pretty shitty in comparison, no?

  3. Iron Chef
    The bastard child of a cooking show and a professional wrestling event. I hope that the Japanese people realize how lucky they are in terms of their television programming. If it wasn't for Iron Chef, I wouldn't have guessed that you could make so many dishes out of dry abalone and lotus root. The Godzilla of cooking shows. Or maybe the Rhodan of cooking shows. I'm not sure.

  4. Arrested Development
    For all of the "When Animals Attack", "Celebrity Boxing", and horribly demeaning reality shows Fox Broadcasting produces, every once in a while they put out a quality new show, and Arrested Development is that show. This is far and away the funniest sitcom to come out in recent memory, as far as I'm concerned. Plus, it gave Jason Bateman a good break. Here I was thinking that Teen Wolf Too was the pinnacle of his career. Who knew?

  5. Reno 911
    The best cop show on T.V. since McMillan And Wife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home