Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Friday, January 28, 2005

"It's true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take the chance?" - Ronald Reagan

So, remember last week when my Top 5 list was comprised of awesome album covers from the Zonicweb Museum Of Bad Album Covers? Yeah, well, guess what? I like the site so much, I'm doing it all over again with 5 more albums. Lazy. You better believe it. Do I give a rat's ass? Hell no. This is my blog, and I'll do whatever I want, and you'll just have to sit there and like it. Capiche?

5 More Bad Album Covers

  1. Riot - "Fire Down Under"
    When The Rapture comes, and the faithfull are whisked away to Heaven, the heathens shall be left on Earth to suffer, and the dead shall rise from the grave. The Tribulations will begin. The Beast shall rise from the depths of Hell and rain fire and brimstone down onto the heads of the non-believers. And The Beast shall take this form.

  2. Paddy Roberts - "Songs For Gay Dogs"
    The new soundtrack album for Queer Eye For The Canine Guy (baddump-bump ching!). Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week. Try the veal.

  3. Butch Yelton And Upbound - "Swing That Gospel Axe"
    "Where's the tower, where's the gun? Where's the tower, where's the gun?" These are some Christian soldiers that you most definitely do not want to run into in a dark alley. Sure, they may look all happy-go-lucky and nice, but you just know that they have a cellar under their barn that is chock full of the severed heads of the non-believers and sinners.

  4. Colonel Sanders - "Tijuana Picnic"
    Would I like to go on a Tijuana Picnic with Colonel Sanders? You bet your sweet ass I would! In reality though, I seriously doubt that the good Colonel would ever go to Tijuana for a picnic, unless he was rounding up slaves for one of his plantations in Kentucky.

  5. Mr. Bat - "Mr. Bat Sings"
    This man haunts my dreams.

    Special Bonus 6th Album Cover!
  6. The Beatles - "Yesterday And Today"
    This album cover comfirms something that I have known all along: that The Beatles were a bunch of fucking baby killers.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home