Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Friday, January 21, 2005

"It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black." - Nigel Tufnel

Top 5 Album Covers From Zonicweb's Museum Of Bad Album Covers

All of these links are taken from this site. It's sites such as this that make me get down on my hands and knees and thank Jesus for inventing the Internet.


  1. Devastatin' Dave (The Turntable Slave) - "Zip Zap Rap"
    Chuck D was right. Hip hop truly is "the Black CNN".

  2. Freddie Gage - "All My Friends Are Dead"
    The feel good hit of the summer!

  3. Mike Crain - "God's Power"
    Now this is a church that I can get into.

  4. Tino - "Por Primera Vez"
    Tino is a sexy little volcano, just waiting to erupt.

  5. Ken - "By Request Only"
    I'm not sure who is requesting this, but can we make sure that they are never able to breed again?

    It was really hard picking just 5 of these covers. Seriously, a random sampling of any 5 of these beautiful creations would be just as funny. Take your time with this site. Savour the flavour.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger Kathryn said…

    i had devastatin' dave as my desktop for a long time last summer. hehehe. awesome.

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Jon said…

    Bits o' this site aren't exactly work safe, Iain. Tsk.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home