Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Grab Bag O' Goodies

Prince Harry is a Nazi. When I told people this 5 years ago, they didn't believe me. Now who's the crazy person?

According to some science nerds, male flies sometimes trick female flies into having sex with them by offering them useless gifts. Don't worry though, the nice flies still take their mates out for dinner and a movie first.

I want an army of these little robot sons-a-bitches.

Have a chat with A.L.I.C.E., an online "bot" with artificial intelligence. I use the term "intelligence" loosely here, by the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home