Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Fear And Loathing In 2004

The 50 Most Loathsome People of 2004, as chosen by some website. I agree with some of the choices on this list, but for the life of me, I will never understand why Nicole Ritchie (of Simple Life and Lionel Ritchie's daughter fame) made the list, yet Paris Hilton, the living, breathing embodiment of all that is vile and horrible about celebrity culture, did not make the cut. For shame.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have you ever actually watched the Simple Life? Not that Paris Hilton is particularly likeable, but Nicole Ritchie is a total bee-otch. I would definitely say I loathe Nicole way more than Paris.
    - Kelly

     
  • At 8:12 AM, Blogger iaingillis said…

    I've only seen maybe one episode of the Simple Life, total. To borrow a line from one of my favorite comedians, Bill Hicks, watching even 5 minutes of that show makes me pray for nuclear holocaust. Kind of extreme, I know, but I really dislike the show.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home