Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Yes, that is a candy cane in my pocket, and I am happy to see you...

Well, it's almost that time. I'm heading home to Sydney tomorrow, and I'm not sure how many updates there's gonna be to the old blog here until 2005, so I'll just leave you all with this lovely holiday message:



Drunk Santa says: "Leave your front door unlocked this year, because I ain't goin down no chimneys, no way, no how. And instead of the usual milk and cookies crap, why not leave me something half decent, like a bottle of Jack and some chicken wings or something? Be good to each other and don't talk no mess, or you ain't gettin' shit for Christmas. I'm out this bitch. Word."

4 Comments:

  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger Kathryn said…

    that picture is excellent.

    merry christmas sketch-bag, see you in the new year. (and i'm expecting SERIOUS hijinx)

     
  • At 6:26 AM, Blogger mike said…

    lissten bye, i wents to the french club but they denied me admission sain shit like it was t"oo packed an shit". q'est que fuck!! lies i had to go to the crapi and tell off the owner an drink the cheeppy cheeppy drinks till they elboowed me out.
    it's stormin bye.
    jesus fuck.

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger iaingillis said…

    That's funny, because it was probably my twin brother who denied you entrance. He was working the door last night (tall dude, beard, weird vest). You should have just kicked him in the nuts and walked on in. That's what I would have done.

    I almost threw up at the counter at Japsers.

    Good times.

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well I can understand why you're crying in this photo, but why did your parents let Brandon look like such a girl?? Oh wait, that's not your family! Although Santa atleast must be a distand relative of yours.

    - Anonymous (sorry I have to post this way - it's because I'm not "signed in" with my "own blog".)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home