Sad Songs Are Nature's Onions

"For the sickness, that be spreadin with the quickness Remedies, cousin I be doin on my enemies Penalty, then I drink forties to they memories" - "Release Yo' Delf" by Method Man

Friday, December 10, 2004

She Weee-illl, Be Lu-uh-uh-ved...

Sorry folks, but for only the second time in my blog's short history, I cannot think of a Friday list. Stop crying, it'll be fine. In fact, it will be better than fine, because today I have something even better than a list...

Yup, this awesome picture of the lead singer from my favorite band, Maroon 5. Enjoy.



4 Comments:

  • At 9:19 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's not better than a top 5 list! You lied!

    Boooo!

     
  • At 8:22 a.m., Blogger iaingillis said…

    I beg to differ, Anonymous.

    Maroon 5 are dreamy.

     
  • At 4:36 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're just jealous of Maroon 5. Everyone takes bad shots occasionally.

    So stop drinking haterade, yo!!

     
  • At 8:28 a.m., Blogger iaingillis said…

    Ah, no.

    Maroon 5 is mad wack dude. I read it last week in "Scientific Proof Magazine".

     

Post a Comment

<< Home